Staff Consultant Vacancy – Last Date 08 April 2019 (Delhi), Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) recruits Staff Consultant Posts. Degree Holders experienced candidates can apply.
Staff Consultant (Degree)
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for DERC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete DERC Staff Consultant (Degree)recruitment process.
About Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)
The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 (No.14 of 1998) on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
Contact Us: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Viniyamak Bhavan, C-Block
Shivalik, Malviya Nagar
New Delhi -110017 – INDIA
Telefax : 91-11-26673608, 91-11-41080417
Email : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/