Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2019
AAO, Sr. Accountant, Jr. Accountant, LDC & Steno
Department of Telecommunications Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Department of Telecommunications website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Department of Telecommunications Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Department of Telecommunications AAO, Sr. Accountant, Jr. Accountant, LDC & Stenorecruitment 2019 process.
Department of Telecommunications recruits AAO, Sr. Accountant, Jr. Accountant, LDC & Stenographer Post. Officials working under Central Govt/State Govt experience candidate can apply.
About Department of Telecommunications
The telecom services have been recognized the world-over as an important tool for socio economic development for a nation and hence telecom infrastructure is treated as a crucial factor to realize the socio-economic objectives in India. Accordingly, the Department of Telecom has been formulating developmental policies for the accelerated growth of the telecommunication services. The Department is also responsible for grant of licenses for various telecom services like Unified Access Service Internet and VSAT service. The Department is also responsible for frequency management in the field of radio communication in close coordination with the international bodies. It also enforces wireless regulatory measures by monitoring wireless transmission of all users in the country.
Contact us:Department of Telecommunications
Ministry of Communications and IT
Sanchar Bhawan 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/