Department of Expenditure (DOE) Recruitment
Govt Job for Canteen Attendant
Department of Expenditure (DOE) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Department of Expenditure (DOE) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Department of Expenditure (DOE) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Department of Expenditure (DOE) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Department of Expenditure (DOE) Canteen Attendantrecruitment process.
Department of Expenditure (DOE) recruits Canteen Attendant Post. Candidate with 10th pass can apply.
About Department of Expenditure (DOE):
The Department of Expenditure is the nodal Department for overseeing the public financial management system in the Central Government and matters connected with state finances. It is responsible for the implementation of the recommendations of the Finance Commission and Central Pay Commission, monitoring of audit comments/ observations, preparation of Central Government Accounts. It further assists central Ministries/ Departments in controlling the costs and prices of public services, reviewing system and procedure to optimize outputs and outcomes of public expenditure. The principal activities of the Department include overseeing the expenditure management in the central Ministries/ Departments through the interface with the Financial Advisers and the administration of the Financial Rules/ Regulations/ Orders, pre-sanction appraisal of major schemes/ projects, handling bulk of the central budgetary resources transferred to State.
Contact Us:Ministry of Finance, Room No. 76, New Delhi – 110001 (India)
Telephone No: 91-11-23095647
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/