Department of Education, Meghalaya Recruitment
Govt Job for Monitoring Officer (Graduate, MSW / MBA) - Government Jobs
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Department of Education, Meghalaya Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Department of Education, Meghalaya website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Department of Education, Meghalaya Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Department of Education, Meghalaya Monitoring Officer (Graduate, MSW / MBA) - Government Jobs recruitment process.
Department of Education, Meghalaya recruits Monitoring Officer Post. Candidate with Graduate, MSW / MBA experience can apply.
About Department of Education, Meghalaya:
The history of formal education in Meghalaya has been a recent one commencing with the formulation of a Khasi Alphabet in 1842 by Rev Thomas Jones, a Welsh missionary. Similarly for the Garo Hills, a Garo Alphabet was evolved in 1902 by American missionaries using the Roman script.Thus the Christian missionaries were the first to start modern education in the Khasi, Jaintia and Garo Hills. With requirements for a literate society not being high in colonial times, only a few elementary schools were functioning in what is now known as Meghalaya.
Contact Us:Room no: 222, Ground Floor, Department of Education, Additional Secretariat, Meghalaya: Shillong-793001
Phone No.0364-2224201, S-2264
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/