Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Recruitment
Registrar (Degree in Law)
Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Registrar (Degree in Law)recruitment process.
Registrar Vacancy – Last Date 16 November 2018, Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Recruits Registrar Post. Degree in Law experience candidate can apply.
About Department of Consumer Affairs:(DCA)
Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) is one of the two Departments under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution. It was constituted as a separate Department in June 1997 as it was considered necessary to have a separate Department to give a fillip to the nascent consumer movement in the country
The Department has been entrusted with the following work
The Essential Commodities Act, 1955 (10 of 1955) (Supply, Prices and Distribution of Essential Commodities not dealt with specifically by any other Department).
Prevention of Black Marketing and Maintenance of Supply of Essential Commodities Act, 1980(7 of 1980).
Regulation of Packaged Commodities.
Training in Legal Metrology.
The Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1952.
Implementation of Standards of Weights and Measures – The Legal Metrology Act, 2009.
Implementation of Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986.
Laying down specifications, standards and codes and ensuring quality control of bio-fuels for end uses.
Implementation of Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
Monitoring of prices and availability of essential commodities.
National Test House.
Cotact Us:Government of India Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Department of Consumer Affairs, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi 110114
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in