Consultant Jr. Law Officer (14 Vacancies) – Last Date 25 March 2019 (Delhi), Delhi Development of Authority (DDA) recruits Consultant Jr. Law Officer post. Candidates with Degree in Law experience apply.
Consultant Jr. Law Officer (Degree in Law)
Delhi Development of Authority (DDA) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Delhi Development of Authority (DDA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Delhi Development of Authority (DDA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete DDA Consultant Jr. Law Officer (Degree in Law)recruitment process.
About Delhi Development Authority (DDA):
The Development Authority was created in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act”to promote and secure the development of Delhi ” DDA has played a vital role in the orderly-yet-rapid development of Delhi. The city has become the residence of choice for more than 11 million people and this number continues to increase. Delhi became the focus of government activity in 1911 when the British shifted the capital from Kolkata to Delhi.The initial location proposed for the Capital was to the north of the Northern Ridge. It was later changed to the present location around Raisina Hills. Renowned town planners Edward Lutyens and Herbert Baker planned the city of New Delhi in the year 1912. In 1922 a tiny Nazul Office, comprising of 10 to 12 officials, was set up in the Collectorate of Delhi, the first authority to regulate the planned development of the city.
Contact Us:B-Block, Ground Floor, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi-110023
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/