Dental Council of India Recruitment
Govt Job for Secretary
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Dental Council of India Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Dental Council of India website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Dental Council of India Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Dental Council of India Secretary recruitment process.
Dental Council of India recruits Secretary Posts. Candidates with BDS, MDS can apply.
About Dental Council of India:
The Dental Council of India – a statutory body – was constituted on 12th April 1949 under an Act of Parliament – the Dentists Act, 1948 (XVI of 1948). The amendments were made through an ordinance promulgated by the President of India on 27th August 1992. Through this ordinance, new sections i.e. section 10A, section 10B, section 10C were introduced in the Dentists Act, 1948 mainly to restrict mushroom growth of dental colleges, increase of the seats in any of the course and starting of new higher courses without the prior permission of the Central Govt., Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Postal Address:Aiwan-E-Galib Marg, Kotla Road, Temple Lane New Delhi – 110002