Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Resident (MBBS)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Junior Resident (MBBS) recruitment process.
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital recruits Junior Resident posts. MBBS candidates can apply.
About Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with super specialties like Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini.It provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone of the hospital was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19.11.1991.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2.08.1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13.8.2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.
Contact Us:Sector 6, Rohini, Near Rohini West Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/