Assistant Engineer (Civil) - B.E.
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CUSB Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CUSB Assistant Engineer (Civil) - B.E.recruitment process.
About Central University of South Bihar (CUSB)
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar. With the motto, i.e. ‘Collective Reasoning’ the University has been conducting its academic and administrative activities from temporary premises in Patna and Gaya and looking forward to shifting to the permanent campus on a 300 acre plot of land at Panchanpur (near Gaya town).
Patna Campus :
BIT Campus, P.O: B. V. College, Patna – 800 014 (Bihar)
Phone: +91-612-2226536 / 2784112 / 2784102
Gaya Campus :Vinova Nagar, Chandauti, PS : Magadh Medical College, Ward No. 29, Gaya – 823001 (Bihar)
Phone & Fax : +91 – 612 – 2227600 / 2784101 / 2226536