Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment
Govt Job for Assistant Registrar - Post Graduate
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Assistant Registrar - Post Graduate recruitment process.
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) recruits Assistant Registrar posts. Post Graduate candidates can apply.
About Central University of Rajasthan (राजस्थान केन्द्रीय विश्वविद्यालय):
The Central University of Rajasthan (राजस्थान केन्द्रीय विश्वविद्यालय) has been established in February 2009 by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009.The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics(Actuarial) and M.Sc.Tech. Mathematics in collaboration with Malaviya National Institute of Technology(MNIT), Jaipur. In 2010, the University was allotted over 518+ acres of land a Bandarsindri on Jaipur- Ajmer Road, about 80 k.m. from Jaipur for establishment of its permanent campus. The University launched six new P.G. Programmes in the academic year 2010-11 from its temporary campus at Kishangarh. These were M.A. in English and Economics, M.Sc. in Chemistry and Computer Science, M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and M.B.A. In 2011-12, six more P.G. Programmes namely M.A. in Hindi and Culture & Media Studies, M.Sc. in Physics, Environmental Science and Biotechnology and M.Arch. Another six new PG programmes were introduced in the year 2012-13. These are M.Pharm. (Specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry), M.A. in Public Policy, Law and Governance, M.A. in Social Work, M.Com, M.Sc. in Biochemistry and M.Sc. in Microbiology. taking the total tally of master’s level programmes to 20. All these programmes are unique, futuristic in nature and have high job potential. In all the 20 departments running these master’s degree programmes, the University has been striving to provide modern facilities for research and Ph.D. programme has also started in all these departments.
Postal Address:Department of Public Policy, Law and Governance (PPLG) School of Social Sciences Bandersindri, NH-8, Ajmer, Rajasthan
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/