Central University of Orissa (CUO) Recruitment
Govt Job for Field Assistant (Graduate)
Central University of Orissa (CUO) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Central University of Orissa (CUO) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central University of Orissa (CUO) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central University of Orissa (CUO) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central University of Orissa (CUO) Field Assistant (Graduate)recruitment process.
Field Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 27 October, Central University of Orissa recruits Field Assistant posts. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
About Central University of Orissa
The Central University of Orissa has been established by the Parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (No. 3C of 2009). It is one of the 15 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan period to address the concerns of “equity and access” and as per the policy of the Government of India to increase the access to quality higher education by people in less educationally developed districts which have a Graduate Enrollment Ratio of less than the national average of 11%. Koraput District of Orissa comes within the KBK region (Koraput, Bolangir and Kalahandi) which is still considered as an extremely as underdeveloped region of the State of Orissa .These three districts of the State are known for tribal culture, because majority of the people here belong to ST and SC categories. Since there is no University or any other national level educational set up in this region the Central University is proposed to be established here so that it may widen the access to quality higher education in the country.
Contact Us:Central Silk Board Building
Tel: 06852-288200, 288210
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/