Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Fellow (PF) - M.Sc. / M.Tech., Diploma
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central University of Jharkhand website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central University of Jharkhand Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central University of Jharkhand Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Fellow (PF) - M.Sc. / M.Tech., Diploma recruitment process.
Central University of Jharkhand recruits Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Fellow (PF) Post. Candidates with M.Sc. / M.Tech., Diploma experience can apply.
About Central University of Jharkhand:
Introduction The President of India gave assent to The Central Universities Act, 2009 that envisages establishing and incorporating universities for teaching and research in the various states. The Central University of Jharkhand came into being under this Act on 1st of March, 2009. The Visitor of the Central University of Jharkhand, Her Excellency, Shrimati Pratibha Devisingh Patil, appointed Dr. Darlando T. Khathing, an internationally renowned scientist and a distinguished academic administrator, as its first Vice Chancellor. CUJ’s focus will be on research in cutting-edge technologies.
Postal Address:Ratu-Lohardaga Road Brambe, Ranchi – 835 205 Jharkhand, India
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/