Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) Recruitment
Govt Job for Young Professional-II (M.Sc.) - সরকারি চাকরি
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) Young Professional-II (M.Sc.) - সরকারি চাকরি recruitment process.
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) recruits Young Professional-II Post. Candidates with M.Sc experienced can apply.
About Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (केंद्रीय मृदा लवणता अनुसंधान संस्थान):
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) is a premier research institute dedicated to pursue interdisciplinary research on salinity/ alkalinity management and use of poor quality irrigation waters in different agro-ecological zones of the country. The Govt. of India constituted an Indo-American Team to assist the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to develop a comprehensive water management programme for the country. As a follow up of these recommendations, it was decided to establish the Central Soil Salinity Research Institute under Fourth Plan period. The Institute started functioning at Hisar (Haryana) on 1st March, 1969. Later on, it was decided to shift this Institute to Karnal during October, 1969. In February 1970, the Central Rice Research Station, Canning Town, West Bengal was transferred to CSSRI, Karnal to conduct research on problems of coastal salinity. Another Regional Research Station for carrying out research on problems of inland salinity prevailing in the black soil region of western parts of the country started functioning at Anand (Gujarat) from February, 1989. As per recommendation of the QRT, the station was shifted from Anand to Bharuch in April 2003.
Postal Address:Zarifa Farm, Kachhwa Road, Karnal, Haryana 132001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/