Project Assistant Level II Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 13 February 2019 (Bhavnagar, Gujarat), Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute recruits Project Assistant level II Posts. B.E., B.Tech., M.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2019
CSMCRI Job for Project Assistant Level II (B.E., B.Tech., M.Sc.)
Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CSMCRI Project Assistant Level II (B.E., B.Tech., M.Sc.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute (सेंट्रल साल्ट एंड मरीन चेमिकल्स रिसर्च इंस्टिट्यूट) :
India had been an importer of salt for a long time as her own production was not sufficient to meet the demand. The position deteriorated further after partition, when the extensive rock salt deposits in the Punjab and the marine salt works in Sind went to Pakistan. Soon after the attainment of independence in 1947, India was faced with the problem of meeting the acute shortage of edible salt in various parts of the country. The Government set up an interdepartmental committee under the chairmanship of Shri H.M. Patel, who was then the Cabinet Secretary, to examine and report on the measures for overcoming the shortage of salt. The committee submitted several short term proposals to the Government and also recommended that a Salt Expert Committee should be appointed to investigate into the problems relating to the production, quality and utilization of salt.
Postal Address:Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar-364002, Gujarat (INDIA)
Tel:0278-2567760/ 2568923/ 2565106
Fax: 0278-2567562 / 2566970
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/