Central Silk Board (CSB) Recruitment
Junior Research Fellows (JRF) - M.Sc., B.Sc., CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualified
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Silk Board (CSB) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central Silk Board (CSB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Silk Board (CSB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Silk Board (CSB) Junior Research Fellows (JRF) - M.Sc., B.Sc., CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualified recruitment process.
Central Silk Board (CSB) recruits Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Posts. Candidates with M.Sc., B.Sc., CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualified experience can apply.
About Central Silk Board
The Central Silk Board (CSB) is a Statutory Body, established during 1948, by an Act of Parliament. It functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. See India emerge as the leader in the world market for silk. Make continuous efforts in Research and Development and Technology Transfer To create greater opportunities for gainful employment and improved levels of income in sericulture through spread of scientific sericulture practices To improve productivity in all stages of silk production Strengthen levels of efficiency through a commitment to quality
Contact Us:Central Silk Board,
B.T.M. Layout, Madivala,
Bangalore – 560 068,
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/