Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2019
Senior Research Fellow (M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech)- Government Job
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Senior Research Fellow (M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech)- Government Jobrecruitment 2019 process.
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) recruits Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech can apply
About Central Rice Research Institute – CRRI (सेंट्रल राइस रिसर्च इंस्टिट्यूट):
The out break of devastating epiphytotic brown spot disease of rice (Helminthosporium spp) in 1942 in the then Bengal Province (the areas of which are now in the state of West Bengal in India and Bangladesh resulted in a serious shortage of rice. Added to this, the failure of the civil administration to cope with such a disastrous situation culminated in what was called the Great Bengal Famine of 1943. With this background, the Central Government, in the year 1944, decided to intensify research on all aspect of rice crop.
Postal Address:Cuttack (Odisha) 753 006
Tel:+91-671-2367757; PABX: +91-671-2367768-783
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in