Centre for Policy Research Recruitment
Research Associate (M.A. / M.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Centre for Policy Research Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Centre for Policy Research website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Centre for Policy Research Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Centre for Policy Research Research Associate (M.A. / M.Sc.) recruitment process.
Centre for Policy Research recruits Research Associate Posts. Candidates with M.A., M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Centre for Policy Research:
The Centre for Policy Research (CPR) has been one of India’s leading public policy think tanks since 1973. The Centre is a non-profit, independent institution dedicated to conducting research that contributes to a more robust public discourse about the structures and processes that shape life in India. CPR’s community of distinguished academics and practitioners represents views from many disciplines and across the political spectrum. Senior faculty collaborate with more than 50 young professionals and academics at CPR and with partners around the globe to investigate topics critical to India’s future.
Postal Address:Dharma Marg, Chanakyapuri New Delhi – 110021
Tel:+91 (11) 26115273-76 (4 LINES)
Fax:+91 (11) 26872746
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/