Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
Govt job for Deputy Mechanical Engineer (Degree)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Cochin Port Trust website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Cochin Port Trust Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Cochin Port Trust Deputy Mechanical Engineer (Degree) recruitment process.
Cochin Port Trust recruits Deputy Mechanical Engineer posts. Candidates with Degree experience can apply.
About Cochin Port Trust:
Cochin Port is a major port on the Arabian Sea – Indian Ocean sea-route and is one of the largest ports in India. The port lies on two islands in the Lake of Kochi: Willingdon Island and Vallarpadam, towards the Fort Kochi river mouth opening onto the Arabian Sea. The International Container Transshipment Terminal (ICTT), part of the Cochin Port, is the largest container transshipment facility in India.
The port is governed by the Cochin Port Trust (CPT), a government of India establishment. The modern port was established in 1926 and has completed 86 years of active service.
Contact Us: Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003
Phone : +91 484 2666418 Ext 2200
e-mail : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/