Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Recruitment
Govt Job for Centre Coordinator (LLM)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Centre Coordinator (LLM) recruitment process.
Centre Coordinator Vacancy – Last Date 15 September, Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) recruits Centre Coordinator Post. Candidate with LLM experience can apply.
About Chanakya National Law University (CNLU):
In the State of Bihar, where the seeds of the earliest republic were sown and the crop of democracy cultivated, a need was felt by the government for a university which would provide quality legal education and strive to raise national legal standards to competitive international level and promote legal awareness in the community, which will lead to the realization of goals embodied in the Constitution of India. Thus, on August 15th, 2006 came into being Chanakya National Law University at Patna under the able guidance of its Vice – Chancellor/Pro – Chancellor, Prof. Dr. A. Lakshminath, former Dean and Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. CNLU was established under the Chanakya National Law University Act, 2006 (Bihar Act No. 24 of 2006) and included in section 2(f) & 12(B) of the U.G.C. Act, 1956.
Contact Us:Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna-800001, Bihar, INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/