Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Recruitment
Young Professional-I (Graduate, Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Young Professional-I (Graduate, Diploma) recruitment process.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) recruits Young Professional-I Post. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
About Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute was established by Government of India on February 3rd 1947 under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and later it joined the ICAR family in 1967. During the course of over 65 years the Institute has emerged as a leading tropical marine fisheries research institute in the world. Since its inception, the CMFRI grew significantly in its size and stature and built up adequate research infrastructure and recruited qualified staff. During the first half of the five decades of its existence, the CMFRI devoted its research attention towards the estimation of marine fisheries landings and effort, taxonomy of marine organisms and the bio-economic characteristics of the exploited stocks of finfish and shellfish. This research effort contributed significantly to India’s marine fisheries development from a predominantly artisanal, sustenance fishery till the early sixties to that of a complex, multi-gear, multispecies fisheries. One of the major achievements of CMFRI is the development and refinement of a unique method for estimation of fishery catch and effort from the over 8000 km coastline called the “Stratified Multistage Random Sampling Method”. With this methodology the Institute is maintaining the National Marine Fisheries Data Centre (NMFDC) with over 9 million catch and effort data records from all maritime states of India of more than 1000 fished species.
Postal Address:CIBA Campus, 75, Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
Tel:+91 484 2394357 /12, 2391407, 2394867, 2397569, 2394268 /96, 2394750
Fax:+91 484 2394909
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in