Scientist Vacancy – Last Date 21 March 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) recruits Scientist Posts. Candidates with ME / M.Tech., B.E. / B.Tech. experience can apply.
CLRI Recruitment 2019
Scientist Gr IV (ME / M.Tech., B.E. / B.Tech.)
Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CLRI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CLRI Scientist Gr IV (ME / M.Tech., B.E. / B.Tech.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI):
Central Leather Research Institute or CLRI is the world’s largest leather research institute in terms of research papers and patents. The institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu was founded on 24 April 1948 as a constituent laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
Soon after India attained independence in 1947, the first government of the country led by Jawaharlal Nehru focused on industrialisation. As a part of that, several research laboratories and institutes, such as National Physical Laboratory in New Delhi, National Chemical Laboratory in Pune, National Metallurgical Laboratory in Jamshedpur, Fuel Research Institute in Dhanbad, Glass and Ceramic Research Institute in Kolkata, were set up across the country. On 24 April 1948, the then Central Minister of Industry and Supply Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee laid the foundation stone in the Guindy region of Chennai. Madras State awarded 75 acres (30 ha; 0.117 sq mi) to the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and ₹4,000 (US$59) towards expenses for levelling the land and making it suitable for building construction.
Postal Address:Adyar, Chennai 600 020 India
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/