Chandragupt Institute of Management-CIMP (Patna, Bihar) Recruitment
Govt Job for IT Assistant (Graduate, BCA)
Chandragupt Institute of Management-CIMP (Patna, Bihar) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Chandragupt Institute of Management-CIMP (Patna, Bihar) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Chandragupt Institute of Management-CIMP (Patna, Bihar) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Chandragupt Institute of Management-CIMP (Patna, Bihar) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Chandragupt Institute of Management-CIMP (Patna, Bihar) IT Assistant (Graduate, BCA) recruitment process.
IT Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 21 December 2018, Chandragupt Institute of Management (CIMP) Patna, Bihar) recruits IT Assistant posts. Graduate, BCA experienced candidates can apply.
About Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (CIMP)
Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (CIMP) has been established as an autonomous institution, with active support from the Government of Bihar.
The institute was established with the objective of contributing substantially to the academic and development credentials of Bihar, while fulfilling the primary role of training students to become effective managers.
CIMP offers a two-year full-time, AICTE approved, Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
The institute follows most of the practices, systems and processes of leading management institutes in India.
The first batch of the institute graduated in 2010 with 100% placement record.
To become a nationally and internationally relevant management education and research institution focusing on excellence.
To focus on enriching the management education profile of Bihar through training, research and consulting activities. To establish centres of research especially focusing on the development issues of Bihar.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
1. Graduates will possess professional skills for employment and lifelong learning in management.
2. Graduates will attain a general level of competence in management through logical and practical approach to problem solving and function effectively as skilled managers.
3. Graduates will adapt to a rapidly changing environment with learned and applied new skills and become socially responsible and value driven citizens committed to sustainable development.
Programme Outcomes (PO)
Programme Outcomes describe what students are expected to know and able to perform or attain by the time of graduation. These relate to the skills, knowledge and behavior that students acquire through the programme. Management students of CIMP are expected to attain the following:
1. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Students should be able to apply the perspective of their chosen concentrated area of study to develop fully-reasoned opinions on such contemporary issues as the need for innovation, integrity, leading and managing change, globalization, and management.
2. Cross-Disciplinary Integration and Strategic Perspective: Students should be able to conceptualize, organize, and resolve complex business problems or issues by using the resources available under their discretion.
3. Leadership Skills: Students should be able to document their participation in, and contribution to, student organizations, business or consulting projects, internship opportunities, or other sanctioned initiatives.
4. Team-work: Students should be able to determine the effectiveness with which goals are defined and achieved in team environments, to assess the contributions made by themselves as well as by their peers within those environments, and to identify and resolve conflicts.
5. Communication Skills: Students should be able to demonstrate the ability to listen and to read attentively, and to express ideas with clarity in both oral and written communications.
6. Modern Tool Usage: Students should be able to create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern management and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex management activities with an understanding of the limitations.
7. Environment and Sustainability: Students should be able to understand the impact of the professional management solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Students should be able to apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the managerial practice.
9. Life-long Learning: Students should be able to recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the industry.
10. The Manager and Society: Students should be able to apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, legal, ethical and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional managerial practice.
Website Address: http://www.cimp.ac.in/
Contact Us:Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Mithapur Institutional Area, Patna-800001,BIHAR
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in