Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Assistant Level-I (B.Sc., Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Project Assistant Level-I (B.Sc., Diploma) recruitment process.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) recruits Project Assistant Posts. B.Sc., Diploma experience candidates can apply.
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH (CIMFR) DHANBAD, a constituent laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi aims to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain encompassing exploration, mining and utilization. The laboratory also strives to develop mineral based industries to reach the targeted production for country’s energy security and growth with high standards of safety, economy and cleaner environment.In view of the National Missions recently declared by the Government of India, CIMFR has re-aligned its vision, missions and policies and also redefined targets for shortand long terms. This would promote rapid sustainable national techno-economic growth withequal emphasis on self-sustenance. CSIR-CIMFR is located in the town of Dhanbad, known as coal capital of India of Jharkhand state of India. It is strategically situated in the Damodar basin of Eastern part of the country which is endowed with rich coal deposits and hosts several large mineral based industries.
Contact Us:CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad-826015, Jharkhand, INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/