Govt Job for PA-II (M.Sc.)
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CIMAP Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CIMAP PA-II (M.Sc.)recruitment process.
PA-II Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 23 January 2019 (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh), Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) recruits Project Assistant Posts. Candidates with M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP):
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, popularly known as CIMAP, is a frontier plant research laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Established originally as Central Indian Medicinal Plants Organisation (CIMPO) in 1959, CIMAP is steering multidisciplinary high quality research in biological and chemical sciences and extending technologies and services to the farmers and entrepreneurs of medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs) with its research headquarter at Lucknow and Research Centres at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara. CIMAP Research Centres are aptly situated in different agro-climatic zones of the country to facilitate multi-location field trials and research.
Postal Address:Near Kukrail Picnic Spot, Indira Nagar, Liberty Colony Park, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226015
Tel:P.O-CIMAP,Near Kukrail Picnic Spot Lucknow-226015
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in