Young Professional – I Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 15 February 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) recruits Young Professional Post. Candidates with Graduate, Post Graduate experienced can apply.
Young Professional – I (Graduate, Post Graduate)
Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CIFRI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CIFRI Young Professional – I (Graduate, Post Graduate)recruitment process.
About Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (केंद्रीय अन्तर्स्थलीय मात्स्यिकी अनुसन्धान संस्थान):
India has vast and varied types of inland fisheries resources in the form of rivers, estuaries, reservoirs, floodplain wetlands, lakes, coastal lagoons and backwaters, which play important roles in fish production in the country, ensuring food and nutritional security, employment generation and livelihoods to millions of people. Recognizing the role of inland fisheries, Government of India established a Central Inland Fisheries Research Station at Calcutta on 17 March 1947, under the then Ministry of Food and Agriculture. Later, in 1959, the Central Inland Fisheries Research Station was elevated to a full-fledged research institute, christened as “Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute”.
Postal Address:Monirampur (Post), Barrackpore Kolkata, West Bengal – 700 120
Tel:033-25920177 (O), 033-25920029 (R)
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in