Young Professional – I Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 15 February 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) recruits Young Professional – I post. B.Sc., M.Sc., B.F.Sc., M.F.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
Young Professional – I (YP-I) - B.Sc., M.Sc., B.F.Sc., M.F.Sc.
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CIFE Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CIFE Young Professional – I (YP-I) - B.Sc., M.Sc., B.F.Sc., M.F.Sc.recruitment process.
About Central Institute of Fisheries Education
Central Institute of Fisheries Education is the premier National Fisheries University of India dedicated to development of quality human resources in frontier areas of fisheries and aquaculture. The institution was founded on 6 June 1961 under the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India and was subsequently included in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research in 1979. It was befittingly conferred the Deemed University status in 1989 and since then has contributed immensely to the development of the fisheries sector through its three-pronged mandate of research, teaching and extension.
Website Address: http://cife.edu.in/
Contact Us: Central Institute of Fisheries Education
Panch Marg,Off Yari Road,
Versova, Andheri (W),
+91 22 26363404 / 26374306
+91 22 2636 1573
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/