Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 11 February 2019 (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu), Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) recruits Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Candidates with M.Sc., NET qualified experienced can apply.
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET)
Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CICR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CICR Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET)recruitment process.
About Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR):
Central Institute for Cotton Research abbr. Central Institute for Cotton Research is central research institute established (in 1976) by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to promote long term research efforts in cotton production and provide support and conduct applied research on cotton with the active involvement of State Universities. The research efforts of Central Institute for Cotton Research fall under the All India Coordinated Cotton Improvement Project (AICCIP), initiated by the Council in 1967. Its headquarters are located in Nagpur and the other two regional units are located at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu and Sirsa, Haryana.
Website Address: http://www.cicr.org.in/
Postal Address: Post Bag No.2, Shankar Nagar Post Office, Nagpur – 440 010, Maharashtra
Tel:Director : (07103) 275536 Office : (07103) 275538, 275549, 275617, 275620
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/