Central Information Commission (CIC) Recruitment
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Information Commission (CIC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central Information Commission (CIC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Information Commission (CIC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Information Commission (CIC) Registrar recruitment process.
Central Information Commission Recruits Registrar Post. Candidate With Degree in Law experienced can apply.
AboutCentral Information Commission (CIC)
The Central Information Commission has been constituted with effect from 12-10-2005 under the Right to Information Act, 2005. The jurisdiction of the Commission extends over all Central Public Authorities.
The Commission has certain powers and functions mentioned in sections 18, 19, 20 and 25 of the RTI Act, 2005.These broadly relate to adjudication in second appeal for giving information; direction for record keeping, suo motu disclosures receiving and enquiring into a complaint on inability to file RTI etc;imposition of penalties and Monitoring and Reporting including preparation of an Annual Report. The decisions of the Commission are final and binding.
Contact Us:CIC Bhawan, Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
Email : email@example.com
Webside Address: http://cic.gov.in/
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in