Child Development Centre Kerala. (CDC Kerala ) Recruitment 2019
Child Development Centre Kerala. (CDC Kerala ) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Child Development Centre Kerala. (CDC Kerala ) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Child Development Centre Kerala. (CDC Kerala ) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Child Development Centre Kerala. (CDC Kerala ) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Child Development Centre Kerala. (CDC Kerala ) Program Officerrecruitment 2019 process.
Child Development Centre Kerala Recruits Program Officer Post. Candidates with MBBS degree, B.Sc./MSW/M.Sc. CD/ MA, MPH experienced can apply.
About Child Development Centre Kerala (CDC Kerala):
Child Development Centre (CDC), Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram was started on 1st of August 1987, initially as a project and later elevated to an autonomous centre by the Government of Kerala. During the year 1995 CDC was registered as a society (under Travancore-Cochin-Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act-XII of 1955, Reg. No.363/95) by the Government of Kerala with the intention of bringing up the centre as an autonomous centre of excellence in Early Child Care & Education, Adolescent Care & Education, Pre-marital Counselling, Women’s Welfare and other related fields.
The control, administration and management of the affairs of the centre is vested with the Governing Body under the Chairmanship of the Chief Minister of Kerala and Vice-Chairmanship under the Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala. To execute the decisions of the Governing Body, an Executive Committee is also functioning under the Chairmanship of the Secretary to Government, Health and Family Welfare Department, with Director, Child Development Centre as Member Secretary.
Contact Us: Child Development Centre Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India – 695 011.
Phone : 91-471-2553540.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/