Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Chhattisgarh Police website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Chhattisgarh Police Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Chhattisgarh Police Constable recruitment process.
Chhattisgarh Police recruits Constable posts. 10th or 12th passed candidates can apply.
About Chhattisgarh Police
The Chhattisgarh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Chhattisgarh in India.
Chhattisgarh police has a total 18 armed Battalions (CAF) including 9 India Reserve Bns. The IPS cadre has a strength of 103. The working set up has been divided into four ranges viz Durg, Bilaspur, Surguja and Bastar and the capital city’s Raipur district is directly supervised by IG Police Intelligence. Mine Protected Vehicles (MPVs) are used in the heavily mined areas of Naxal influence. The total number of sanctioned Police Stations was 392 in March 2010. The force also has an automated Finger Print Bureau.
Website Address: http://www.cgpolice.gov.in/
Contact us: Chhattisgarh Police
Sector-19, Naya Raipur
Chhattisgarh – 492002
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/