High Court of Chattisgarh Recruitment
Govt Job for Stenographer (Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for High Court of Chattisgarh Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit High Court of Chattisgarh website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court of Chattisgarh Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court of Chattisgarh Stenographer (Graduate) recruitment process.
Stenographer (60 Vacancies) – Last Date 12 October, High Court of Chattisgarh recruits Stenographer posts. Graduate candidates can experience apply.
About High Court of Chattisgarh
The Chhattisgarh High Court (Hindi: छत्तीसगढ़ उच्च न्यायालय) is one of the new High Courts in India. It was established on 1st of November 2000 as a separate High Court for newly created State of Chhattisgarh under the Madhya Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000 having its jurisdiction over the territories of the state of Chhattisgarh. The High Court of Bilaspur is the 19th High Court of India. The High Court was inaugurated by Hon’ble Mr. Justice B.N. Kirpal, Judge Supreme Court of India on 1st of November 2000 in the Presence of Mr. Arun Jaitley, Union Minister of State for Law and Justice and Company Affairs Hon’ble Mr. Justice Bhawani Singh Chief Justice of High Court of M.P. and Hon’ble Mr. Justice R.S. Garg, first Acting Chief Justice of the High Court of Chhattisgarh at Bilaspur. It’s new building is situated in Bilaspur at Bodri. The court has sanctioned strength of eighteen judges.
Contact Us:High Court of Chhattisgarh
at Bodari, BILASPUR (C.G.),
Pin – 495220
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/