Project Assistant-II (M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech.)
Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CGCRI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CGCRI Project Assistant-II (M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech.)recruitment process.
Project Assistant-II Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 28 January 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) recruits Project Assistant-II posts. M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech. experienced candidates can apply.
About Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI):
Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute originally proposed to be named as Central Glass & Silicate Research Institute is one of the first four laboratories decided to be set up under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, the other three being National Chemical Laboratory,Pune; National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi and Central Fuel Research Institute, Dhanbad. Even though it started functioning in a limited way in 1944, the Institute was formally inaugurated on August 26, 1950. At the initial stages most of the work was directed towards identifying suitable mineral resources within the country and their suitability for specific product development.
Postal Address:196, Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700 032 West Bengal, India
Tel:+91 33 2473 3469/76/77/96 +91 33 24837340/41/42/43/44/45/46/49/50 (Extension)
Fax:+91 33 2473 0957
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/