Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Recruitment 2019
Quality Analyst (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc) - Government Job
Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Centre for Good Governance (CGG) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Quality Analyst (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc) - Government Jobrecruitment 2019 process.
Centre for Good Governance (CGG) recruits Quality Analyst Post Graduate, BVSc, Graduate, MD, M.Sc, Ph.D, MBBS experienced candidates can apply.
About Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established in October, 2001 by the then Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in collaboration with the Department for International Development (DFID) and the World Bank to help it achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance.
CGG undertakes action research, provides professional advice, and conducts change management programmes for government departments and agencies to enable successful implementation of their reform agenda. CGG works closely with policy-makers like Ministers, senior officials, management experts, institutions and other stakeholders, especially citizens towards building people centric governance practices.
Office Address: CGG
Survey No. 91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032,
Phone: +91 40 2312 0009
Fax: +91 40 2300 1777
Email: email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/