Junior Technical Assistant (238 Vacancies) – Last Date 16 March 2019 (Delhi), Central Warehousing Corporation recruits Junior Technical Assistant Posts. Post Graduate experience candidates can apply.
Junior Technical Assistant (Degree In Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry)
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CWC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CWC Junior Technical Assistant (Degree In Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry)recruitment process.
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the CWC’s website www.cewacor.nic.in and click on the link ‘Vacancy and Results’
and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2019/01” to open the On-Line
(2) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A
Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate
should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional
Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(3) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by
choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND
NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired
candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct
prior to final submission.
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be
possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(5) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the
10th Class Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(6) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(7) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and
Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “G”.
(8) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(9) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(10) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature
uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(11) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
(12) Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
(i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
(ii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash
Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
(iii) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER.
DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
(iv) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
(v) Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using
their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
(vi) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if
the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
(vii) For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your
local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
(viii) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(ix) There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees. The application form is integrated with the
payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
• After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT
press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
CWC Advt No. CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2019-01 (Information Brochure for Online Recruitment 14th February 2019): Page 20 of 44
• To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system
generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and
Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the CWC.
About Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
A premier Warehousing Agency in India, established during 1957 providing logistics support to the agricultural sector, is one of the biggest public warehouse operators in the country offering logistics services to a diverse group of clients. CWC is operating 465 Warehouses across the country with a storage capacity of 11.59 million tonnes providing warehousing services for a wide range of products ranging from agricultural produce to sophisticated industrial products.
Website Address: http://cewacor.nic.in/
Contact Us: Corporate Office, Central Warehousing Corporation, 4/1 Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/