Lower Division Clerk Vacancies – Last Date 28 February 2019 (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir), Central University of Kashmir recruits Lower Division Clerk Posts. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
Lower Division Clerk (Graduate) in Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment
Lower Division Clerk (Graduate)
1. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
No enquiry in this regard will be entertained thereof.
2. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any reasons
whatsoever. However, the number of post filled up shall not exceed the number of posts
advertised including anticipated vacancies.
3. The University reserve the right to withdraw an advertisement, either partly or wholly, at any
time without assigning any reason.
4. If any advertisement for any post is withdrawn by the University, the application fee collected
from the candidates shall be refunded.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. However, the SC/ST candidates
will be paid second-class railway/bus fare by shortest route on production of tickets.
6. Relaxation in the upper age limit to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and
domiciles of J&K State will be given as per the guidelines of the Govt of India.
7. In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates
are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. In case
formal copy of application form is not received through proper channel before the conduct of
interview/written test, the candidate shall be treated as fresh and previous service shall not be
8. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree
certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate (if applicable) issued by the
competent authority and the incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
9. If the space provided in application form is insufficient, information may be given on a separate
sheet duly signed by the candidate and the same may be attached with the application.
10. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of
Application Forms. In case the last date fixed for receipt of applications is closed/off day, next
working day shall be deemed to be last date for the same.
11. The University shall strictly follow the norms of the Government of India in respect of
reservation/relaxation/concessions to various categories in recruitment pertaining to age,
qualifying marks, experience/fees, etc. as amended from time to time.
12. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
13. Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
14. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website
www.cukashmir.ac.in. Issuanceof notifications in the newspapers orsending the postal/electronic
communications is not obligatory on part of the University.
15. The university reserves its right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
Shortlisting of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of academic merit,
higher qualification and/or experience or screening test.
16. Separate application form must be submitted for each category of post.
17. Besides, all the other conditions as prescribed in the Cadre Recruitment Rules (CRR)-2017
notified by the University along with amendments from time to time and not mentioned in the
advertisement & placed on the University website shall be deemed to have been included on the
conditions associated with this advertisement.
18. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction
shall be restricted to the Courts at Srinagar, J&K.
About Central University of Kashmir (सेंट्रल यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ कश्मीर):
Central University of Kashmir (formerly known as the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir) was established in March 2009 with the appointment and joining of Prof. Abdul Wahid Qureshi , a noted academician and the former Vice Chancellor of University of Kashmir, as the First Vice Chancellor. The administrative office setup at 101, Baghi-Hyder, Hyderpora in May 2009 started functioning with a skelton staff engaged on deputation/ contract basis Milestones: Central University of Kashmir (formerly known as the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir) was established in March, 2009 with the appointment and joining of Prof. Abdul Wahid Qureshi , a noted academician and the former Vice Chancellor of University of Kashmir, as the First Vice Chancellor.
Postal Address:Central University of Kashmir Ganderbal, Sonwar, Near G.B.Pant Hospital, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190004
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/