Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate (RA) - Ph.D., M.Sc
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Research Associate (RA) - Ph.D., M.Sc recruitment process.
Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) recruits Research Associate (RA) post. Candidate with Ph.D., M.Sc. can apply.
About Central University of Jammu (जम्मू केंद्रीय विश्वविद्यालय):
The Central University of Jammu came into existence on August 08, 2011, with the appointment of the first Vice-Chancellor. It was established by the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Act No.25 of 2009 read with the Central Universities Act, 2009).
The first academic session (2011-2012) commenced with three Post Graduate courses in English, Economics and Applied Mathematics at Temporary Academic Block-I (TAB-I) at Sidhra bypass road, Jammu. In the next academic session (2012-2013),five PG Courses were added: Computer Science, Educational Studies, Environmental Sciences, Human Resource Management and Travel & Tourism Management in Temporary Academic Block (TAB-II) at Sainik Colony Extension. Since the third session (2013-2014) all the departments are functioning from TAB at Sainik Colony. Four new post graduate courses were introduced in the academic session (2014-2015): National Security Studies; Public Policy & Public Administration; Social Work and Mass Communication & New Media. The University also offers Integrated M-Phil-Ph.D programme in eight subjects.
The University carries out its administrative functions from its head office at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba.
The Central University of Jammu campus is under construction at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba, which is at an approximate distance of 25 kms from Jammu.
Contact Us:Bagla(Rahya Suchani) Distt. Samba (J&K State, India)
Tel. No.: + 91-01923-249658
Fax. No.: 91-01923-249658
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/