Central University of Haryana Recruitment
Research Investigator and Field Investigator (Graduate)
Central University of Haryana Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Central University of Haryana Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central University of Haryana website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central University of Haryana Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central University of Haryana Research Investigator and Field Investigator (Graduate)recruitment process.
Research Investigator and Field Investigator Vacancies – Last Date 26 March 2019 (Chandigarh, Haryana), Central University of Haryana recruits Research Investigator and Field Investigator post. Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Central University of Haryana (हरियाणा केंद्रीय विश्वविद्यालय):
CUH is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC. Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations. University Logo is conceived with a globe at its centre surrounded by holy trinity of three arcs and at the bottom is a shloka taken from ‘Neeti Shatkam’ written by Bhartihari.
Contact us: Central University of Haryana,
Haryana Pin: 123031
Public relations officer : 01285-249425
Examination Branch: 01285-249413
Registrar Office: 01285-249401
Vice Chancellor Office: 01285-249333
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/