Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment
Govt Job for Head Constable / GD Male & Female (12th Passed)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Head Constable / GD Male & Female (12th Passed) recruitment process.
Head Constable (20 Vacancies) – Last Date 13 January 2019, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) recruits Head Constable Posts. Candidates with 12th Passed can apply.
About Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF; Hindi: केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल) is the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. After Indian Independence, it became the CRPF on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949.
Postal Address: Directorate General
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, INDIA
E-mail : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/