Specialists Doctor Vacancies – Last Date 07 March 2019 (Nagpur, Maharashtra), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) recruits Specialists Doctor Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate, Diploma experience can apply.
CRPF Recruitment 2019
Specialists Doctor (Post Graduate, Diploma)
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CRPF Specialists Doctor (Post Graduate, Diploma)recruitment 2019 process.
About Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF; Hindi: केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल) is the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. After Indian Independence, it became the CRPF on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949.
Postal Address: Directorate General
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, INDIA
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/