Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Assistant-II (M.Sc., B.Tech.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI) Project Assistant-II (M.Sc., B.Tech.) recruitment process.
Project Assistant – II Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 26 November 2018, Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI) recruits Project Assistant Post. Candidates with M.Sc., B.Tech. experienced can apply.
About Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI):
On July 25, 1948, Karaikudi, a hitherto bleak and desolate village in Tamil Nadu, wore a festive look. A mammoth crowd of more than a lakh people gathered to witness the ushering in of a new era in Indian science. It was the day the CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI) was founded at Karaikudi. The institute took roots in the patriotic fervour of RM. Alagappa Chettiar, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Dr. Shanthi Swarup Bhatnagar. Fast forward five years, on January 14, 1953, the institution became a reality when Dr. S. Radhakrishnan dedicated CSIR-CECRI, the 12th national laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), to the nation. Laying the foundation stone of the institute, Pandit Nehru said, “… I believe that by such undertakings and by yoking science to public good we can advance the lot of the people of India enormously.” Today, CSIR-CECRI, a proud family of 700 members (120 of whom are scientists), is the largest research establishment for electrochemistry in South Asia. It serves as a launching pad for a multitude of technologies for the Indian electrochemical industry.
Postal Address:Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630 003, Tamil Nadu
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/