Govt Job for Project Assistant (M.Sc.)
Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CDRI Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CDRI Project Assistant (M.Sc.)recruitment process.
Project Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 19 January 2019, Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Project Assistant Posts. Candidates with M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI):
CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI), a premier drug research institute of India was inaugurated on 17th Feb 1951 by the then Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru with a vision to strengthen and advance the field of drug research and development in the country. The Institute has made significant accomplishments in the pursuit of its mission to New Drugs & Technologies for affordable healthcare for all, generation of knowledge base and nurturing future leaders for healthcare sector.
Postal Address:Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226031
Tel:0522 277 2450
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/