Consultancy Development Centre Recruitment
Govt Job for Investigator (on contract basis)
Consultancy Development Centre Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Consultancy Development Centre Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Consultancy Development Centre website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Consultancy Development Centre Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Consultancy Development Centre Investigator (on contract basis) recruitment process.
Consultancy Development Centre recruits Investigator Posts. Candidates with Graduate can apply.
About Consultancy Development Centre:
CDC was formed with a visionary belief that India’s economy is poised to grow at an enormous pace and the opportunities are innumerable & therefore what is required, is precise direction and knowledge to encash these opportunities, where consultancy plays a pivotal role. Consultancy Development Centre (CDC) set up as an Autonomous organization of Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India for promotion, development and strengthening of consultancy skills and capabilities in the country including enhancement of export of consultancy and professional services.
Postal Address:2 nd Floor, Core IV-B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Tel:+91-11-24602601/ 24602915/ 24601533
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/