Junior Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 12 March 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) recruits Junior Assistant Posts. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
Junior Assistant (Graduate)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CDAC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CDAC Junior Assistant (Graduate)recruitment process.
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (सेंटर फॉर डेवलपमेंट ऑफ़ एडवांस्ड कंप्यूटिंग):
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities. The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Postal Address:“TIDEL Park”, 8th Floor, ‘D’ Block (North & South), No.4, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani Chennai – 600 113
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/