Lab Attendant Vacancies – Last Date 23 April 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) recruits Lab Attendant Posts. Candidates with 12th Passed experienced can apply.
Lab Attendant (Group- C) - 12th Passed
Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CCRS Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CCRS Lab Attendant (Group- C) - 12th Passed recruitment process.
About Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS):
For the development of Siddha system of Medicine, Govt. of India, by bifurcating the erstwhile CCRAS, formed CCRS (Central Council for Research in Siddha) with its headquarters in Chennai and five Research Institutes/Units in three states namely, Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Mettur & Palayamkottai), Puducherry (Puducherry) and Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram). Siddha is a science of holistic health emphasising both drug and diet for human health care.Central Council for Research in SiddhaThe Council has the vision of preservation and transmission of Knowledge and enhancement of the quality of research for developing drugs with quality, safety and efficacy through well-established preclinical and clinical research facilities — to prevent / manage /cure the diseases of varied aetiology.
Postal Address:SCRI Building, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106
Tel:044 – 26211621, 044 – 26212421
Fax:044 – 26211621
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/