Project Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 20 February 2019 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology recruits Project Assistant posts. Candidates with B.Sc. experienced can apply.
Project Assistant-I (PA-I) - B.Sc.
Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CCMB Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CCMB Project Assistant-I (PA-I) - B.Sc. recruitment process.
About Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (कोशकीय एवं आणविक जीवविज्ञान केंद्र)
The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology is a premier research organization in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high quality basic research and training in frontier areas of modern biology, and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology. CCMB was set up initially as a semi-autonomous Centre on April 1, 1977 with the Biochemistry Division of the then Regional Research Laboratory (presently, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, IICT) Hyderabad forming its nucleus and Dr P M Bhargava heading the new Centre.
Office Address: Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology
Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 007 Andhra Pradesh, India
Telephone: +91 40 27160222-31, 27160232-41
Fax: +91 40 27160591, 27160311
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/