Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 11 March 2019 (Jodhpur, Rajasthan), ICAR-Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) recruits Senior Research Fellow Post. M.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
ICAR-Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for CAZRI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit ICAR-Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in ICAR-Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CAZRI SRF (M.Sc.)recruitment process.
About ICAR-Central Arid Zone Research Institute – CAZRI (केन्द्रीय शुष्क क्षेत्र अनुसंधान संस्थान):
The arid zone of India covers about 12% of the country’s geographical area and occupies over 31.7 m ha of hot desert and about 7 m ha is under cold desert. The production and life support systems in the hot regions are constrained by low and erratic precipitation (100-420 mm/year), high evapotranspiration (1500-2000 mm/year), and poor soil physical and fertility conditions. The local inhabitants have evolved suitable landuse and management systems of farming, pastoralism and animal husbandry; of late, these local survival systems have become inadequate to fulfill the ever increasing needs. This has resulted in over-exploitation of the resources causing rapid and widespread land degradation and decline in productivity.
Contact Us: Director
Central Arid Zone Research Institute
Near Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
Light Industrial Area
Jodhpur – 342 003 (Rajasthan) – INDIA
Telephone : +91 291 2786584
Fax : +91 291 2788706
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/