Canara Bank Recruitment 2019
Probationary Officer (Graduate)
Canara Bank Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Canara Bank website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Canara Bank Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Canara Bank Probationary Officer (Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
Probationary Officer (800 Vacancies) – Last Date 13 November 2018, Canara Bank recruits Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates with Graduate freshers can apply.
About Canara Bank:
Canara Bank is an Indian state-owned bank headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. As of September 2016, the bank had a network of 5849 branches and more than 10026 ATMs spread across India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York.
Postal Address:Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing Head office, 113/1, J C Road, Bangalore – 560 002
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/