High Court at Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal) Recruitment
Govt Job for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant (LL.B.)
High Court at Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for High Court at Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit High Court at Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court at Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court at Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal) Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant (LL.B.)recruitment process.
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 19 January 2019, High Court at Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal) recruits Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Post. Candidates with LL.B. experience can apply.
About High Court at Calcutta
The High Court at Calcutta, formerly known as the High Court of Judicature at Fort William, was brought into existence by the Letters Patent dated 14th May, 1862, issued under the High Court’s Act, 1861, which provided that the jurisdiction and powers of the High Court were to be defined by Letters Patent. The High Court of Judicature at Fort William was formally opened on 1st July, 1862, with Sir Barnes Peacock as its first Chief Justice. Appointed on 2nd February, 1863, Justice Sumboo Nath Pandit was the first Indian to assume office as a Judge of the Calcutta High Court, followed by legal luminaries such as Justice Dwarka Nath Mitter, Justice Ramesh Chandra Mitter, Sir Chunder Madhab Ghosh, Sir Gooroodas Banerji, Sir Ashutosh Mookerjee and Justice P.B. Chakravartti who was the first Indian to become a permanent Chief Justice of the Calcutta High Court.
The Calcutta High Court has the distinction of being the first High Court and one of the three Chartered High Courts to be set up in India, along with the High Courts of Bombay, Madras.
Contact Us:3, Esplanade Row West
Kolkata, Pin – 700 001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/