Director Vacancy – Last Date 11 March 2019 (Delhi), Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) recruits Director Post. Candidate with Degree in Law experience can apply.
BIS Recruitment 2019
BIS Job for Director (Legal) - Degree in Law
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete BIS Director (Legal) - Degree in Lawrecruitment 2019 process.
About Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Standardization is sine-qua-non for development of the national economy all over the world. The goals of quality are set by standardization. Generally the activity consists of the process of formulating, issuing and implementing standards. Standards have always been closely connected with exchange of goods and services between suppliers and consumers. Bureau of Indian Standards has provided traceable and tangible benefits to economy in a number of ways – providing safe, reliable, quality goods; minimizing health hazards to consumers; promote exports and imports substitute; control over proliferation of varieties etc.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/