University of Burdwan (Burdwan, West Bengal) Recruitment
Technical Officer-III (Ph.D.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for University of Burdwan (Burdwan, West Bengal) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit University of Burdwan (Burdwan, West Bengal) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Burdwan (Burdwan, West Bengal) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Burdwan (Burdwan, West Bengal) Technical Officer-III (Ph.D.) recruitment process.
University of Burdwan (Burdwan, West Bengal) recruits Technical Officer posts. Candidates with Ph.D. experienced can apply.
About University of Burdwan
The University of Burdwan (also Burdwan University or B.U.; Bengali: বর্ধমান বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) is a public university in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. It was established by the West Bengal government as a teaching and affiliating university on 15 June 1960 with six graduate departments and 30 undergraduate colleges spread over three districts that come under the jurisdiction of the university. The jurisdiction covers the districts of Burdwan, Birbhum, Bankura and Hooghly (except Serampore Subdivision). The main campus is of 398 acres (approximately).
The university offers more than 30 undergraduate and 66 postgraduate courses. There are 227 Esteemed Faculties and 189 affiliated colleges (including degree colleges, B.Ed. colleges and private professional institutes).
The university has been awarded status 4 by the NAAC on 22/03/2001 and A Grade awarded on 06/11/2016.
Contact Us:The University of Burdwan
Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713 104, West Bengal, India
p: +91 342 263 4975 | f: +91 342 253 0452 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/