Junior Telecom Officer (198 Vacancies)- Last Date 12 March 2019 (Delhi), Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) recruits Junior Telecom Officer post. Candidates with B.E. / B.Tech. freshers can apply.
BSNL Recruitment 2019
Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) - B.E. / BTech.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) - B.E. / BTech.recruitment 2019 process.
Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from
the candidates. However, the age is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following
i. Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
ii. Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
iii. Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
iv. Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
v. Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
vi. Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
vii. For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated
07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to
Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
PH candidates would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The format of the same will be
No person shall be eligible for appointment:
(i) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(ii) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted marriage with any person;
Mode of selection:
The mode of selection is through GATE SCORE-2019 which has to be conducted by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month
of February 2019.
Process of Selection:
• First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil
Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND
are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e.
Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
• Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with
GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) through www.bsnl.co.in.
• During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular circle, where he/she would serve in
case of appointment in BSNL.
•Multiple Circle registration is not allowed, if same is found at any stage, his/her candidature will be
rejected and shall be dealt in accordance with admissible BSNL rules.
• Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2019 result, the circle wise merit list will be prepared based on the GATE Score-2019
and available vacancy of the circle.
• BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of
Direct JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL.
• The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final
call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
• BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) as per Company requirement.
Bond and Training
(i) The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period
of five years from the date of their appointment as JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) or a period as specified by BSNL for the
post from time to time.
(ii) The candidates selected shall have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the Company
BEFORE their appointment as JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical).
(iii) During the period of training, the Direct Recruited JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) will be entitled to Stipend (Training
Allowances) as decided by the BSNL from time to time
About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. was incorporated on 15th september 2000 . It took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October‘ 2000 on going concern basis.It is one of the largest & leading public sector units providing comprehensive range of telecom services in India.
Contact Us:Registered & Corporate Office
Bharat Sanchar Bhavan
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Corporate identity Number
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/